Thursday, October 12, 2017

Anime All Stars!


There are three reasons I create pop culture art. I get paid to draw a commission for someone, People find me at comic cons and ask me often enough for the same characters, or I just enjoy the subject matter and have fun with it. This image falls into the second and first category. Sadly, I do not have the time to draw as often as I'd like, so I can't dedicate time to draw each of these fun characters individually. The answer then is to draw them together when you can't find time for each one!

This is the first time I am drawing most, if not all, of these characters, so please forgive my interpretation. It was find trying to compose this piece and seems to get a lot of smiles and conversations started at comic con's, so I am glad I did it. My favorite were Luffy, Saitama, and The Elric Brothers. Hopefully you like this as well, and if you'd like a print, feel free to email me at thelearningcurv@gmail.com for your copy today!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome data! I as of late ran over your web journal and have been perusing along. I thought I would leave my first remark. I don't realize what to say aside from that I have. best anime series of all time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch anime onlinegogo-anime This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. dubbed anime

    ReplyDelete
  5. That drawing is without a doubt attractive, ones own anime penned material cool. having said that, one command line secure got a powerful nervousness throughout that you really intend end up serving up below.

    ReplyDelete