Monday, October 23, 2017

The X-Men!


When I was young, I use to love the posters that Arthur Adams created, showcasing all of the Xmen and the teams associated with them. The MUTANTS poster was my favorite, but a close second was the cover of Classic X-men #1 which has the timeless image of Wolverine in the front of the team. 





As I grew older, I continued to love the X-Men, and Arthur's work, along with the art of George Perez, Phil Jimenez, and Ivan Reis. They are some of the strongest artists in the history of comics and have mastered adding more and more characters to a composition than any other artist in comics. They are my idols and my role models and it is because of their work that I challenged myself with trying to reach their heights!

This is the 11x17 illustration I have created to showcase my love for my idols as well as my favorite comic book team. The poster has been available at 16 by 20, but now I only have it available as 2 separate posters, measuring out at 17x22. 



 I look forward to doing more in the future and hope to get faster at it as well, as 3 years was entirely way too long to get this done. 

If you want a copy, email me at thelearningcurv@gmail.com and we can get a copy of it to your home asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment