Thursday, October 26, 2017

Harley Davidson Commission


I was asked to draw a Harley Davidson Street Glider for a present and the idea of that scared me a little. I know that the detail in the motors are really high and knew it'd be a challenge. To make it more fun for myself, I suggested we add Ghost Rider into the mix and thankfully the client went for it. The new Ghost Rider drives a muscle car but I wanted to draw him anyway since his history with bikes is long and full of life. I also wanted to draw the new GR because he's Latino and I don't get to draw enough Latino characters. If you watch the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. show, you'll see him there. 

Feel free to reach out to me at thelearningcurv@gmail.com if you'd like a custom piece of art for yourself or your loved ones. The holidays are coming and this would be an amazing gift for you and yours!

Below you can see what the pencil and ink stage of the piece look like.


1 comment:

  1. I am always looking for some free kinds of stuff over the internet. There are also some companies which give free samples. But after visiting your blog, I do not visit too many blogs. Thanks. Commission advance

    ReplyDelete