Sunday, November 30, 2014

2013


These images above are a great example of where I am as an illustrator. I am creating pieces that I know will garner attention to my table at the comic book conventions. I have had so much fun in 2013 with figuring out what works and what doesn't, what people like and don't like, and finally truly feel so confident in what I am doing. As I look at some of these images, they help me remember what I should be doing and what i need to keep to myself. 2014 is going to show you a great example of why I call myself the Learning Curv. 










2013 also marks the year that I did my very first published work for a company.  I was able to do sketch cards for Upper Deck and Marvel Comics for their Thor the Dark World release! It all started from these sketch cards I did as my portfolio and when I got the assignment for UpperDeck, I made sure to knock the ball out of the park... check them out below.






If you would like any of these pieces in your home, email me at thelearningcurv@gmail.com and we'll make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment