Sunday, November 30, 2014

2009


In 09, I was gaining confidence and am finally was inking and coloring more work more and more often.  I am experimented with brushes the year before and enjoyed them to the point where I wanted to use them more often. Wonder Woman Wednesday had served me very well!


Now that I am hitting my stride, I began doing more shows and made my way out of NYC all the way to Chicago. I had more prints that I would bring to that show and with a sizable amount of art in my portfolio, I would do more sketches. 



Emails would come in every so often and I'd get commissions from the work people had seen on my deviantart.com page. 



And in the midths of that, I am practicing my tail off and am trying to make more and better art!














The collaborations have been quite fun and a huge learning experience as well! 




Every once in a while I get to try my hand at a different medium, or size.





If you would like any of these pieces in your home, email me at thelearningcurv@gmail.com and we'll make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment