Sunday, November 30, 2014

2011


When the new year was rolling around in 2010 I had finally made the decision to stick with one job rather than doing both day school, after school, and then try to make this art thing work. 2011 brought a whole new energy and desire to do more and the image above and the other Green Lantern piece lead the way in the direction I would undertake for the next 2 years. I wanted to try and get back to doing some more rendered work, balancing the contrasts between light and dark, color and spacial relationships. This was a fun year for sure! 








As always, I put a lot of effort in getting better and the images below are pieces that were done by commission, inspiration, or as exercises in drawing faces or layouts. 










If you would like any of these pieces in your home, email me at thelearningcurv@gmail.com and we'll make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment