Thursday, June 28, 2018

sesamestreet






This Sesame Street illustration took me longer than I wanted, but that's that Daddy Life! This is also why I created this illustration. We celebrated my daughter's first year of life in a March and I wanted to add a special touch to help honor her entry into our lives. This piece is dedicated to her and the fun she has with these characters on tv and in her life. This is the first piece of art I've done since she's been alive that she actively engaged with and didn't just look at... so that makes me extremely proud.

I've added the steps to this entry on Instagram (thelearningcurv) so you can see the process that goes into creating something like this. There are 3 steps that I left out but it can give you a general idea about what it takes to put this together. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment