Monday, July 20, 2015

SHAZAM


I've loved Captain Marvel since I saw a cartoon with him and his family back in the 80's. I always found the idea of a kid becoming something so powerful and being responsible enough to wield that power very amazing and inspiring.

I try to draw correlations between characters and drawing them and did so with Thor and the good Captain and as much as I enjoyed drawing it, I didn't like the outcome. I did it on two sheets within my sketchbook and felt the piece could be more dynamic. The bug was in me to draw Marvel again and so I did throughout my time at Awesome Con while it was slow.

In between projects I got to color this bad boy and get it show ready. I loved playing with the colors and hope to do the Thor/Shazam crossover again soon=]



No comments:

Post a Comment