Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sonic the Hedgehog!!!


I have three motivations to create art right now. One is because I get paid to do so. Another is because my heart pays me to do it because I love it so much. The last is because I keep getting asked by so many people throughout the country when I am at shows to do it. This is the later. I was never into Sonic, and thankfully I heard everyone's request.

Side scrolling games have either been hit or miss with me and Sonic was way too fast for me to keep up with. I never got into racing games for the same reason. After being asked if I had Sonic in my portfolio so much, I started looking into who Sonic was and what made him cool. Seeing his supporting cast and the fact that they've developed a really cool Android App game, Sonic Dash, gave me inspiration.

Kids who grew up with Sonic have a cool hero and I love that I was able to get to know him.

No comments:

Post a Comment