Monday, January 20, 2014

music


I was blessed with the opportunity to create the album and then the album art for Drue Davis' solo venture, 
"Magic Man & the Beat Machine"
I've been a very avid hip hop fan and lover of music for most of my life and to be able to do art for a musician is a huge accomplishment for me! There are times that as an artist you are tasked with doing work that may not appeal to your sensibilities, but this is another example of how fortunate I have been as of late to get projects I am completely in love with. I heard this album before I got into designing it and it filled me with an energy that made me want to be creative. Drue's vision coupled with my flavor brought this bad boy to life and I couldn't be happier!  Stay tuned to find out where to buy this album online!




No comments:

Post a Comment