Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Smells like Victory




I am always asked at conventions, "Have you drawn any Deadpool?" so I felt i needed to get that done for the show goers.  Any time I speak about Deadpool with fans, i always hear about how he loves tacos, so in my research about why (he just LOVES Taco's it's insane!) I found a painting with Deadpool replacing the baby in "Smells like teen Spirit" and a taco is on the end of the fishing line. If that image was as famous as it is ridiculous, I figured seeing Deadpool, the Merc with a Mouth, standing inside a Taco surrounded by pancakes would have him ecstatic.  Seeing Paco Medina draw Deadpool cooking so many pancakes had me dieing, so I had to include that in this image. Hope you dig this, I had a lot of fun drawing this, and now am on the mend for all those pancakes I drew ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment