Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Spider-man Vs. The Sinister Six



I am happy to share this drawing with you all in the wake of Amazing Spider-man #700 and Superior Spider-man #1. I found it to be pretty funny that the first villain Spider-man faces is a new Sinister Six, as apposed to a group trying to name itself the Sinister Syndicate, and that they were so easily defeated. To Spidey's credit, he did bump up his crime fighting tactics as well so I can't be mad at that.  


Here you see the inks to the piece, done as a composite since I did this in my sketcbook.

Here you can see how I added Venom to the piece.  I wasn't sure whether I wanted The Lizard or Venom in this piece since I like both characters.  Venom turned out to be a better choice, since the bottom of the piece already had 4 characters wearing green=] 

No comments:

Post a Comment