Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Father Vs. Son


I hear that these two are going to go at it in the funny pages, so it was nice to be able to handle my rendition of it.  I am still having a hard time creating images with a good bright color even when dealing with dark characters or situations.  I am trying to do what i do and then after flattening it changing the highlights/shadows in the Image section of Photoshop, but I would like to be able to start out that way rather than have to edit my own image after it's "done".  Thankfully that option is there to help salvage what I create, and thankfully i am able to continue to create to learn from.... 


So in case you don't know of these characters, the one on the left is the newest version of Venom and the one on the right is Carnage.  Carnage spawned from Venom's first incarnation  (with Eddie Brock) and has been his and Spider-man's worst enemy from the get go.  I honestly don't even remember how they ever were able to beat him which makes me want to go buy some old trade paperbacks=] (I own them all but they're in storage and i doubt finding a few books out of 27 long boxes will be easy/possible).  



check out the inks and pencils from this piece=] 


No comments:

Post a Comment