Thursday, July 5, 2012

The New Avengers


One thing i will always love about Marvel Comics is how much they try and relate to the average man on the street.  This team is a team that pretty much has proven themselves and got to break away from hat the typical Avengers were doing and were able to handle NYC and anything else that may need super hero assistance.... plus we actually got to enjoy seeing Heroes during their day to day too. Stuart Immonem's art didn't hurt either ;-)

The colors on this were a departure from my norm and instead of doing them myself as usual, I reached out to Danielle Alexis St. Pierre who has her beautiful art at http://dalexisstpierre.deviantart.com/ .  She knocked these colors out for me and it's been a hit over on deviant art for me=] i wish I was as good as she=]

No comments:

Post a Comment