Sunday, February 12, 2012

THE GRAND FINALE!!!!! Goku of Dragon Ball Z VS. Superman of the DC Universe!!!!! Wouldn't you pay to watch this episode?! Yea man, I would, I don't care if it took 40 minutes to finish!  Back in 2007, Wizard Magazine did an article about the characters from the East going against the characters from the West and the cover image was this fight.  I wanted to try my own hand at it and did an illustration back then. 5 years later I felt I needed to do a new version updating the drawing, and updating my skills.  This is the byproduct.  I hope you enjoy=]

2 comments:

  1. i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job! top ten anime

    ReplyDelete
  2. This riddles practically all the clients and they get in a problem over creation a determination, realizing that taps on an off-base sites may have brutal outcomes.tricks for dokkan battle

    ReplyDelete